Laser machine - RDX 500
The lean concept for professional laser processing.
The modular System for Laser micro manufacturing.
Key features of the RDX series at a glance:
- Flexible design: Integration of various processing heads, individual working area, integration of third party components and systems (Laser, axis system, scansystem)
- Individual Software for machine control. Full CAD/CAM support for 2.5D processing.
- Expandability. Integration of new software tools or modules from Pulsar Photonics.
- Lean Concept
- Excellent price-performance ratio
|Machine axis system|
|Software / CAD CAM|
Laser processing grants you highest precision concering material processing, in particular laserdrilling, laserstructuring and lasertexturing. The various parameters such as pulse duration (nano-, pico-, femtosecond laser), wavelength (UV, green, IR) and pulse energy offer a wide spectrum of diverse characteristics, which all can be harmonized and lead to a taylor made application.
Because of our long lasting experience and the possibilty to realize feasibilty studies based on sample working pieces, we are looking for the best fitting laser source for your application, bearing in mind the advised machining quality, process time und costs. Therefore we are working together with all notable laser source producers. Pulsar Photonics is notably specialized on ultrashortpulse lasers, which are producing highest structure qualities.
As an option it is possible to integrate two different laser sources or to switch between different wavelenghts.
Because only a suitable processing head can utilise the full potential of the laser machine, we are also integrating besides galvanometer scanners and fixed focusing objectives, specialized optics which are taylor made for your laser and your process.
- Laserdrilling of nozzles and conductor boards
- Microstructuring of metal, glass and ceramic
- Lasercutting of metal and plastic films
- Surface funcionalization, e.g. frictions minimization
- Inscription and engraving of medical products and jewelry
- Structuring of tools
- Thin film treatment
For all applications are various processing heads, laser sources and machine concepts available.