For the preparation of machine and vector data (CAM data) for 2.5D laser processing, Pulsar Photonics uses its own powerful CAM solution PhotonicVectors. The software with graphical user interface allows the loading of solid models, which can then be decomposed into layers, scan vectors and axis deliveries. As a result, the user receives a finished job file that can be directly loaded into the machine software PhotonicElements and executed there. In addition to a large number of basic settings for 2.5D laser structuring, i.a. The following functions are suitable for your application
- Slicing: decomposition of the volume model into individual layers. Input of the number of layers into which an erosion volume in the z-direction is to be decomposed
- Hatching: hatching of each layer with scan vectors. Input of the hatching with which a position is to be filled; et al Hatching distance, direction, randomization, etc.
- Contouring: edge cuts with parallel offset to the outer contour. Input the edge cut, with which the outer contour is to be worked out; et al Distance, number and position
- Tiling / Stitching: Automatic division of the target geometry into variable size edit fields. Randomization of the processing fields for quality optimization in multi-layer processing
- Intelligent Tracking: automatic (re) sorting of the scan vectors to reduce the jump times