Laser machines for small series production
RDX-machine series – RDX500 & RDX800
Production systems for serial production
Automation of laser processes
Machine-integrated measurement technology
Quality assurance within the production chain
Laser systems for nano structuring
Functionalization of surfaces
High-volume production systems
100 % component inspection
Laser machine manufacturing for material processing
Pulsar Photonics produces turnkey production machines as well as RDX laser machines for your application development and small series production.
Our laser machines can be recognised from afar by their striking design. But above all, they have a lot to offer in terms of technology: The production machines shine with high throughput and clever process technology. And our self-developed RDX machine platform has been setting new standards again and again since 2016, for example when it comes to the use of high-performance beam sources for material processing with ultra-short pulse lasers or the integration of beam shaping systems.
Have you already defined your production task? Then the category production machines is something for you.
Our Laser machines
The small-format RDX500 laser machine is always a good solution when precise and defined micro-processing without compromising quality is required.
The flexible laser processing system enables multi-stage processing with two process heads and the integration of automation solutions.
The compact machine for combined fiber-laser processing.
Production machines are different. Process capability and availability are required here. We accompany you from the pilot series to ongoing production.
The software solutions from
Photonic X Suite make the digital difference today and decide on the usability of the technology.
We offer a comprehensive range of different services. In addition to the classic on-site and remote service, our program also includes system upgrades, system maintenance and operator training.
- Machine frame with enclosure for laser class 1, movable operating terminal with two screens and external control cabinet
- Machine bed made of polymer concrete or granite to dampen vibrations
- High-performance axis system with up to sub-micrometre precision
- Application-adapted laser beam source (ms, ns, ps, fs)
- Processing head e.g. scanner, fixed optics
- Machine-integrated measuring technology including camera systems, distance sensors, beam position stabilisation, condition monitoring system, CAM software for generating machining jobs
- Machine control software with extensive functions and application-specific GUI
- Extensive expansion options, including suction, clamping systems, MicroScan, beam shaping systems, software features, etc.
- Professional service remotely and on site
Why Pulsar Photonics?!
- Years of laser process expertise
- High-quality components and modular approach
- Increasing process efficiency through intelligent beam shaping and process optimisation
- Flexible adaptation of all systems involved to increase production quality and efficiency
- Flexible design: integration of different processing heads, individual workspace, integration of third-party components and systems
- Application-specific machine control software
- Integrated measuring technology for quality assurance in the machine
- Complete solution from application development to series production
- Extensibility: integration of new software tools or modules from Pulsar Photonics
Ihr persönlicher ansprechpartner
Dr.-Ing. Frank Zibner