Lasermaschinen für die Kleinserienfertigung
RDX-Maschinenreihe – RDX500 & RDX800
Starte Deine Ausbildung als Elektroniker (m/w/d)
und werde Teil des Teams
für den Anlagenbau!
Produktionssysteme für die Serienfertigung
Automatisierung von Laserprozessen
Qualitätssicherung innerhalb der Produktionskette
Lasersysteme zur Nanostrukturierung
Funktionalisierung von Oberflächen
Produktionssysteme für die Großserie
100 % Bauteilkontrolle Inline
Laser machine manufacturing for material processing
Pulsar Photonics produces turnkey production machines for laser micromachining as well as RDX laser machines for your application development and small batch production.
Typical applications of the machines are
- Laser microdrilling (ceramics, metals, plastics, glass)
- Laser microstructuring (tools, thin-film processing)
- Laser fine cutting (ceramics, plastics, thin metal foils)
- Laser microwelding
- and the functionalisation of surfaces.
You can find examples of the diverse areas of application for our laser systems in the Application areas section.
They can be recognized from afar by their distinctive design. But above all technologically our laser machines have a lot to offer: The production machines shine with high throughput and clever process technology. And our self-developed RDX machine platform has been setting new standards time and again since 2016, for example when it comes to the use of high-power beam sources for material processing with ultra-short pulse lasers or the integration of beam shaping systems.
Have you already defined your production task? Then the rubric production machines something for you.
Are you looking for a compact system for fibre laser processing? Then take a look at our RDX2FIBER
Our Laser machines
The small-format RDX500 laser machine is always a good solution when precise and defined micro-processing without compromising quality is required.
The flexible laser processing centre enables multi-stage processing with two process heads and the integration of automation solutions.
The compact machine for combined fibre-laser processing.
Production machines are different. Process capability and availability are required here. We accompany you from the pilot series through to ongoing production. For sure.
Today, the software solutions of the Photonic X Suite make the digital difference and determine the usability of the technology.
We offer a comprehensive range of different services. In addition to the classic on-site and remote service, our program also includes system upgrades, system maintenance and operator training.
- Machine frame with enclosure for laser class 1, movable operating terminal with two screens and external control cabinet
- Machine bed made of polymer concrete or granite to dampen vibrations
- High-performance axis system with up to sub-micrometre precision
- Application-adapted laser beam source (ms, ns, ps, fs)
- Processing head e.g. scanner, fixed optics
- Machine-integrated measuring technology including camera systems, distance sensors, beam position stabilisation, condition monitoring system, CAM software for generating machining jobs;
- Machine control software with extensive functions and application-specific GUI
- Extensive expansion options, including suction, clamping systems, MicroScan, beam shaping systems, software features, etc.
- Professional service remotely and on site
- Long-standing laser process competence
- High-quality components and modular approach
- Increasing process efficiency through intelligent beam shaping and process optimisation
- Flexible adaptation of all systems involved to increase production quality and efficiency
- Flexible design: integration of different processing heads, individual workspace, integration of third-party components and systems
- Application-specific machine control software
- Integrated measuring technology for quality assurance in the machine
- Complete solution from application development to series production
- Extensibility: integration of new software tools or modules from Pulsar Photonics
Your Contact Person for sales